Kamis, 02 Mei 2013

QUOTES

http://wallnen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/love-Quotes.jpg*Love is a blessing with feathers, that perches in the soul,
And sings the song without the words,
And never stops at all.

 

*Happiness is something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.

 

*True hearts that share one love, one life, will always know true joy.

 

*Kisses are the messengers of love.

*Love whispers to the soul in a language only the heart understands.

*If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.

*There is a land of the living and a land of the dead…
And the bridge is love.

*When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
(William Shakespeare)

*The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
(Mother Teresa)

*When you are loved, there’s no need at all to understand what’s happening, because everything happens within you.
(Paulo Coelho)

*Love sucks… Sometimes it feels good…
Sometimes it’s just another way to bleed.
(Laurell K Hamilton)

*It doesn’t matter who you are or what you look like, so long as somebody loves you.
(Roald Dahl)

*For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

(Judy Garland)

0 komentar:

anita fitriyanti. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge., Albert Einstein

Blogger Template by Clairvo